Fundamentals of the Stock Market
Online interactive course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
What is this course about?
Fundamentals of the Stock Market is an online self paced course. Once enrolled, you can start learning immediately using your web browser. This course covers extensive topics including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and options, as well as stock-market trading methods. The course is accompanied by practical day-to-day examples, animation, and exercise questions, while utilizing market tools such as formula calculators and graph plotters.
Who is this course for?
Career upgraders, managers, students, and finance enthusiasts.
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
No previous knowledge is required.
What will I achieve by taking this course?
- Understand the basic language of the stock market and investing.
- Understand the concepts of stocks, bonds, warrants, mutual funds and other key elements of investing.
- Understand key procedures such as issuing stocks and warrants, trading options, calculating the selling and purchase prices of a mutual fund, and much more.
- Understand how trading in securities can be used to finance corporate activity.
- General Background
- Issuing Stocks
- Practical Terms
- Bonds Overview
- Factors Affecting Bond Prices
- Issuing Warrants
- Comparing the Risk Of Buying A Warrant
- Establishing A Mutual Fund
- Calculating Selling and Purchase Prices
- Mutual Fund Types
- Trading Options
- Types of Options
New York Stock Exchange
- Fundamental Concepts
- Trading Stocks