Fundamentals of The Stock Market Course
The Stock Market Course
Taking this course will provide you with a firm understanding of common securities traded in the stock market, such as stocks and bonds.
The course explains key terms and processes in a clear and straightforward language, including a special emphasis on financial aspects.
Useful web links and guides make for a practical learning experience.
Course Price: $209
The Fundamentals of the Stock Market Course has plenty of content that will further your knowledge in the Stock Market. It is divided up into helpful chapters, which are designed to give you the confidence and steadiness to invest in the Stock Market. You will soon understand exactly how the Stock Market works by interpreting Stock Market fundamentals correctly. It is filled with useful information like how “stock options,” “bonds” and “mutual funds” work along with helpful quizzes that will test your knowledge on what you just learned. These easy-to-read fundamentals of the Stock Market lessons will show you just how exciting the Stock Market can really be.
- Understand the basic language of the stock market and investing.
- Understand the concepts of stocks, bonds, warrants, mutual funds and other key elements of investing.
- Describe key procedures such as issuing stocks and warrants, trading options, calculating the selling and purchase prices of a mutual fund, and much more.
- Explain how trading in securities can be used to finance corporate activity.
- Course Information
- No. of Lessons: 12
- No. of Quizzes: 7
- Average Duration: 20 hours
On average this course contributes hours towards your CPD