Fundamentals of The Stock Market Course
Fundamentals ofThe Stock Market Course
Taking this course will provide you with a firm understanding of common securities traded in the stock market, such as stocks and bonds.
The course explains key terms and processes in a clear and straightforward language, including a special emphasis on financial aspects.
Useful web links and guides make for a practical learning experience.
Course Price: $109
This interactive course is designed as a beginner's guide to investing, offering you basic knowledge on various investment options relevant to the stock market. Fundamentals of the Stock Market covers extensive topics including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, as well as stock-market trading methods. The course is accompanied with practical day-to-day examples, animation and exercise questions, using market tools such as formula calculators and graph plotters.
- Understand the basic language of the stock market and investing.
- Understand the concepts of stocks, bonds, warrants, mutual funds and other key elements of investing.
- Describe key procedures such as issuing stocks and warrants, trading options, calculating the selling and purchase prices of a mutual fund, and much more.
- Explain how trading in securities can be used to finance corporate activity.
- Course Information
- No. of Lessons: 12
- No. of Quizzes: 7
- Average Duration: 20 hours
On average this course contributes 20 hours towards your CPD