Fundamentals of Finance
This course explains in detail crucial terms and formulas in finance, including interest rates, present value and more.
By taking this course you will be better equipped to choose between projects and financing alternatives.
Included in the course are financial calculators as well as a complete chapter covering important statistic tools.
Course Price: $109
This interactive course is designed to help anyone understand the fundamentals of finance. Understanding how finance works is detrimental to fulfilling your life-long dreams but it also helps you stay afloat in harsh economical times. The lessons involved will educate you a wide range of financial areas, starting with investing. “Interest rates,” “shares” and “measures” are just a few things that you will learn during the fundamentals of finance. Each lesson in this Fundamentals of Finance Course will have quizzes at the end to help you retain the useful knowledge you just learned.
- Acquire the basic analytical and conceptual skills required in the modern practice of corporate finance.
- Understand how the time-value of money influences financial decisions, and apply that understanding to models for valuing financial assets and cash flow in a changing environment.
- Describe the concept of risk as it applies to financial modeling, and to apply risk adjustment methods to financial modeling.
- Be able to use appropriate techniques for evaluating capital budgeting projects, including how to choose between alternative investments.
- Course Information
- No. of Lessons: 8
- No. of Quizzes: 3
- Average Duration: 14 hours
On average this course contributes hours towards your CPD