Fundamentals of Finance
This course explains in detail crucial terms and formulas in finance, including interest rates, present value and more.
By taking this course you will be better equipped to choose between projects and financing alternatives.
Included in the course are financial calculators as well as a complete chapter covering important statistic tools.
Course Price: $209
Understanding the basic theories of finance is crucial to anyone planning to enter the financial arena. Financial theories are the basis for most methodologies and models, and therefore it is an important part of an investor's repertoire. Fundamentals of Finance teaches basic methods, tools, and theories used today. The subjects vary from principal and learning how to calculate interest rates, to risk factors, measures, and shares.
- Acquire the basic analytical and conceptual skills required in the modern practice of corporate finance.
- Understand how the time-value of money influences financial decisions, and apply that understanding to models for valuing financial assets and cash flow in a changing environment.
- Describe the concept of risk as it applies to financial modeling, and to apply risk adjustment methods to financial modeling.
- Be able to use appropriate techniques for evaluating capital budgeting projects, including how to choose between alternative investments.
- Course Information
- No. of Lessons: 8
- No. of Quizzes: 3
- Average Duration: 14 hours
On average this course contributes hours towards your CPD